Industry Sales & Marketing
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Offered Salary 55000
GPOPlus+ (GPOX) is growing, and we need to hire a Superstar Sales Administrator! The purpose of this position is to support our sales teams and our growth. The bulk of the work will be interfacing with the sales team and our finance and accounting teams to ensure everything runs smoothly.
This Superstar position will be an integral part of our expansion plans for 2023 and beyond. The candidate must be prepared to work in a fast-paced, team environment. The ideal candidate should have strong critical thinking skills, be extremely organized, have common sense, and have an incredible work ethic, along with an enthusiastic attitude!
Our Sales Administrator will support our sales team by helping them with purchase orders, invoicing, billing, payments, resolving customer issues, and other crucial sales-related functions and will work directly with our CFO to ensure that all is done according to our established processes.
Make no mistake, this is a tough job and is not for everybody, but as a public company, we offer attractive stock compensation plans plus stock bonuses! There is tremendous opportunity for advancement as we enter a major growth phase.
CEO of GPO+
- Onboard all new sales team members, including drafting of training materials and SOPs
- Provide CRM training and training on our wholesale ordering portal
- Be the subject matter expert on all products and services offered by GPOX and our competitors
- Own the sales order process from quotations to tracking orders to destination and invoicing adhering to ASC 606 requirements for revenue recognition
- Prepare, edit and execute internal/external communications, presentations, and sales tools
- Maintain our customer databases and customer records and provide leads to the sales team.
- Compile weekly/monthly sales reports, monitor performance indicators, and sales tracking
- Manage and support rapidly changing calendars for multiple leaders, ensuring that leadership and team members have all relevant materials and information for each meeting
- Diffuse customer issues by providing best in class customer service!
- Identify new product opportunities and suggest adding to those on offer
- Process sensitive data, including sales commissions and customer payment information
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Knowledge Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to function under time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and mastery of the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects within established timelines
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service ability and attitude
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Zoho, and QuickBooks
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software (Zoho CRM), Google Docs and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales, or a relevant field is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options and opportunities for growth and development. If you are a strategic and results-driven leader with a passion for operations and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Las Vegas & Travel throughout the southwest